Thursday, June 12, 2008

Starcraft MMO by 2009?

Uh...exqueze me? Baking powder?

Did you say a Starcraft MMO in 2009?

As in...(and I'm no math expert)... like in a year?

New reports seem to indicate that the much talked about Starcraft MMO will be out sometimes in 2009. For real.

Ok, I know you guys at Blizzard are ambitious and all, and seriously, why rest on your laurels when you already have an MMO that pretty much pwns every other game out there in terms of number of players, exposure and kajillions of dollars income. But...but my Gawd! Give a guy a chance to try out AoC or at least PoTBS for a little longer. I mean, do you people really want me to spend the rest of my life with the after-image of an MMO screen permanently etched onto my retinas? Or corneas? Or whatever the hell you call those things in my head I use to see with but can't seem to close because I'm only 4 bars away from leveling?

(Was that last sentence a question? Do I even know anymore?)

0 comments: